faealchemist: Cradle, a demonic floragato. (Cradle)
[personal profile] faealchemist
 One I've not talked about before is lactation. I'm bad at time, but I think it started some point after my wings came in. It's not really something I have to keep on top of—more of an on demand thing. The milk is... good. As is normal for a floragato, it's kind of like oat milk. But like, mine's very creamy, with a hint of vanilla. Might also have the same hypnotic/aphrodisiac qualities as my paws too, given that flavour...

EDIT: Important detail I forgot: My milk is also deceptively nutritious... Not something noticable in moderation, but if someone were to either binge, or just have a small amount on a regular basis, they'd definitely start geting a little rounder ❤️

Profile

faealchemist: Sparkles, a pink and blue motley jester sylveon. (Default)
faealchemist

December 2024

S M T W T F S
1234567
8910 1112 13 14
15 161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 04:28 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios